5 Minute, 15 Minute, 30 Minute Pasta Recipes (Loaded Crab Pasta, Alfredo, Vodka Rigatoni)
Looking for last-minute ideas to cook for Valentine’s Day? We’ve all been there. But these quick pasta recipes are impressively tasty, with minimal effort. Depending on how much time you have, check out these recipes that will range from 5-30 minutes cooking time.
If you have…
5 minutes: Alfredo Pasta
- 250 g Fettucine Noodles
- 1 stick of butter
- pasta water
- 170 grams parmesan block
- Melt butter in a pan over low heat. Combine cooked pasta with butter.
- Mix in grated parmesan with the pasta, and add in pasta water to thicken the sauce. Add the water little by little until you reach your desired consistency.
15 Minutes: Vodka Rigatoni
- ½ onion, diced
- 4 cloves garlic, thinly sliced
- ½ cup grated parmesan
- 4 tbsp tomato paste
- ¼ cup vodka
- 3/4 cup cream
- Saute garlic and onion in a pan over medium heat. Add tomato paste and cook it out for a few minutes.
- Pour in the vodka and cook until the alcohol burns out.
- Add in the cream and mix until well incorporated.
- Combine cooked pasta with the sauce. Add in grated parmesan.
- Garnish with more grated parmesan.
30 minutes: Loaded Crab Pasta
- 1 tbsp Crab fat
- 2 tomato paste
- 1 onion
- 4 pieces of garlic
- Olive oil
- 100g spaghetti
- Fresh basil
- 1 lemon
- 1 cup of cream
- 1 x pack grated parmesan
- 150 grams fresh crab meat
- 4 x crab claws
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Finely chop garlic and onion, and saute in a pan over medium heat.
- Crack crab claws at the joints, but keep the claw intact. Deep fry until cooked. Set aside.
- Combine crab fat and tomato paste with the garlic. Cook out the tomato paste, and then add the crab meat. Season to taste.
- Pour in the cream, and let it simmer for a few minutes.
- Combine the cooked pasta with the sauce. Add a few leaves of basil.
- Garnish with more basil leaves and the crab claw.