So who doesn’t love Panda Express? I don’t! Here is my version of an Orange Chicken, i just made it healthier. Trust me, it’s better!
(Well asides from those who really do enjoy crispy fried pillows of chicken – come to think of it, it might not be totally better in your eyes)
Ingredients and Recipe
– 6 chicken thighs, cut into cubes, mixed with 1tsp of cornstarch.
– marinade: 2 chopped garlic cloves, 1 red onion chopped, juice of 2 oranges, 2 tbsp of soy sauce, 2 tsp honey, black pepper, 1 tbsp chili flakes. Leave overnight.
– Heat up a pan with peanut oil. Saute the mix.
– Add in 3 tbsp rice vinegar.
– Toss in 4 tbsp chopped coriander.
– Top with fresh orange rind.