Anne and I were recently in Seoul for a couple of days. She wanted to visit her favorite K-Drama spots, I wanted to eat good Korean food. Because our trip was quite short, I couldn’t possibly show you the whole breadth of Korean cuisine, but we did hit up some interesting places that you might want to add to your Korean bucket list.
Be sure to watch the vlog below!
- Coffee Prince (cost: 1 espresso at 6,000 KRW)
- Graffitti Tunnel in Sinchon (near Sinchon station)
- Walnut Pie and Tart
- Nami Island
- Deoksugung Stone Wall Road
- Yookssam (cost: bowls start at 6,000 KRW)
- Mingles (cost: dinner tasting menu at 110,000 KRW)
- Gwangjang Market (cost: about 3,000 KRW per plate)
Where are your favorite places or must-eat spots in Seoul? Comment below!