Here is one of my go to recipes when i’m craving for something creamy with seafood and noodles. I like the texture of soba noodles and how they blend perfectly with cream and garlic. The scallops bring texture and protein to the dish and just what’s needed to turn this into a complete meal.
Here is the very simple recipe:
– Season your scallops with salt and pepper.
– Chop 3 cloves of garlic and fry that off with some lard or bacon fat.
– Cook your soba noodles in boiling water for 3 to 5 minutes.
– When the garlic is brown, add in the scallops and rosemary and fry them off until nice and brown.
– Place the scallops in a separate bowl
– Cool the soba noodles.
– In the frying pan, add in about 1/3 cup of white wine and 1/4 cup of rice wine vinegar.
– Deglaze until all the alcohol taste is gone.
– Add in about about 1/3 cup of light cream.
– 3 tablespoons of chopped parsley.
– Drain the pasta and add it to the pan. Mix it all up for 3 mins.
– Plate with scallops.